Monday, January 10, 2011

Surprises :)

Good Evening Everyone!

This weekend is one for the books. I found some really great deals for some Cuttlebug folders, Cricut cartridges, and a bunch of other craft supplies. I FINALLY got to watch Tangled with my mom, it's now one of my favorite Disney movies :) Ok, ok, I'll cut to the chase, I GOT ENGAGED on Saturday!!! :) It just so happens that there was a Bridal expo this weekend so we went and got a LOT of information. I think a lot of my "craft time" will be taken over with planning. I'm sure there will be a project now and then, I <3 crafting :)

Here is a little project that I made for someone special. She doesn't know that it's for her yet, so I'm not going to post her name :) Thanks to Christina from Card Creations & More by C for her idea that she submitted for the MPS Design Team. This keychain was SO easy to make, I love it!! Sorry the quality of the picture isn't too great, I took the picture with my phone. Oh, it's also covered in Mod Podge so that it'll be a little more durable. :)

No comments: