Thursday, January 20, 2011

Busy, busy, busy...

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, these last few days have been busy, busy, busy! I haven't been able to do as much crafting, but it's ok :) However,  I was able to make a few more key chains, but I forgot to take pictures of them. I'll try and get pictures of the ones I gave to my mom and my sister so that I can post them. Even if you don't have a Cricut, they're really easy to make. All you have to do is cut out a shape multiple times, then glue them together so that they make a stack. Then get some Mod Podge and apply a thin layer on each side and let it dry (make sure you get the edges). I usually apply a couple coats. One more thing, don't forget to punch the hole before applying the Mod Podge.

I couldn't end this post without a picture. So, here is a project I made last year for my friend Lenn. I used the Gypsy to cut out each page of this book. It's a great way to recycle old soda, cake mix, and cereal boxes.  I actually got the idea from Momo from Made by Momo. Here is her video for her Birthday Wordbook:) I thought it was SO cool and I just HAD to make one. I filled this book with pictures from Lenn's first trip to Arizona. It was a little difficult for me to fit all the pictures in the book, so I think I'll make the next book a little larger.


Have a good night everyone! :) Please feel free to leave a comment or become a follower of my blog :)

No comments: