Saturday, February 19, 2011

Birthdays!

Finally, a new blog post! My SD card reader was acting up and I wasn't able to upload any new pictures until today (thanks Matt!). Anyway, there have been a few birthdays since the last time I posted, here are the cards that I made for the celebrants.

This card is for Chari. I had a really hard time with this card because all I knew was that it had to be a cupcake and have yellow and orange on it. I used a cupcake from the Sweet Treats cartridge and of course I had to add some "bling" (stickles) on it! :)

This birthday card was for Alondra, Matt's niece, she turned 1 in January :) I used Create a Critter for the bear. If you don't have Create a Critter yet, you need to go get it. There are so many images for different occasions and it's super easy to layer! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!! :) This card took a while for me to make because I wanted the roses to pop out a little more so I brushed the edges with and ink pad and also tried to curl the edges of each of the roses.

So, I'm not sure if she even got this card yet, but I'm going to post it anyway! lol Happy Birthday Joanne! I tried to make a macaroon but it ended up looking like a burger! So, I ended up making another cupcake :) 
I'll try and do another post in the next couple days. I'm excited to go to my first workshop with a Stampin' Up demonstrator on Monday! :) We're going to be making some cards so hopefully I can get a couple posted on here.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: