Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Good Luck!

I've been wanting to make a new post for a while, but my SD card reader isn't working. So until then, I can't post any pictures of new projects. So as I've been crafting and wedding planning, I've also been watching all the updates from Cricut and Provo Craft at CHA and I can't wait for all the new stuff to come out!! If anyone is looking to buy a Cricut Expression, there will probably be big sales soon since they're releasing a NEW one!! :)

Anyway, here is a little project that I made for a previous co-worker of mine. I'm excited that she's starting a new adventure, but also sad that she won't be at work with us anymore :( I loved talking to her about all our shows!!

I got the idea from a video that Custom Crops and My Pink Stamper did together. Here's the link to their video Click Here. Instead of hot cocoa, I put Starbucks Via in it instead. Nicole loves her coffee!  :) Good luck Nicole! I'll post the card whenever I upload my pictures.

 When you pull the ribbon, the coffee will slide out! :)

I'm also open to DIY wedding ideas, so if anyone has any, please leave a comment :)

Goodnight! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so nice and so talented! My Nuggets card is the best...thank you!!!
P.S. I miss you! And I am so behind on our shows :(