Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bright Colors

Good Evening Everyone!

On Friday I mailed out a card for my fiance's mom's birthday (her birthday was yesterday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!). I had the hardest time making this card, though! I was on the phone with my fiance trying to get his input on what to make, but he fell asleep!!! All I got form him was that his mom likes bright colors. So I figured hot pink was safe! haha :) Here is the card I made for her:

I designed this card around the color Melon Mambo :) I LOVE this color!
This whole card is made from Stampin' Up! products, that's why everything coordinates. I used Whisper White for the card, it's a regular A2 size card. For the base I used paper from the Designer Series Ice Cream Parlor, I used Melon Mambo cardstock for the next level, then Whisper White again for the center piece. I used a stamp from the Valentine Defined stamp set on the Whisper White then sponged on some Pear Pizzazz ink on the bottom. Finally, I used the wish big stamp from the Short & Sweet stamp set, and some embossing powder and my heat gun to make it shine :)

If you haven't already done so, please leave a comment, become a follower, and RSVP for my FIRST workshop on April 23. Please check my Stampin' Up! website for more information :) regalcrafts.stampinup.net

I hope you all enjoyed the card!

Have a good night! :)

No comments: