Tuesday, April 19, 2011

1am Birthday Card

Good "Morning" Everyone!

I'm SO sleepy but I really wanted to post this before I forget again. I made this birthday card for my Aunt last week. I couldn't figure out what to make so it was taking me forever to put together a card. I finally put a card together around 1am! Needless to say, I was a little sleepy, so don't look to closely because I don't think anything I put on this card is straight! lol I think I'll try this same layout again, but this time when I'm not so tired.
I used Whisper White for the card and ribbon. The card base is Pear Pizzaza. The top strip is Elegant Eggplant cardstock, and the one that runs perpendicular to it is from the DSP Lap of Luzury. The stamp is from the set called Engraved Greetings.
I'm so excited for my first workshop this Saturday. My upline will be doing a demonstration and a quick card. Then I'm going to take over with my own card. I'm so excited that I already got all my stuff prepped for my card :)

Anyway, tomorrow is going to be a busy day, so I better get some rest. Good night everyone! :)

No comments: