Sunday, June 5, 2011

Catching Up

Hi Everyone,

It's been a while since I've posted any pictures of the cards/projects that I've made recently. Life has been pretty hectic, but I'm hoping to get a start on building up my inventory or cards and other items. I'm super excited that Stampin' Up! will be releasing their new catalog last month, but it also means that I need to use up my Designer Series Paper that will be retiring at the end of the month! :)

Here are some cards that I made from Mother's Day (Yes, that how far behind I am! Don't worry, I gave it to them on time!) I have fallen in love with the color Rose Red, so you'll be seeing it in a lot of upcoming cards :) I used the Mother of Mine stamp, Sweet Summer (Sale-A-Bration set), and a hostess set from the Occasions Mini called Something to Celebrate. ENJOY! :) 




No comments: