Thursday, June 2, 2011

Say Goodbye!

LastChance_LP_b1_header_USCA2
Stampin' Up! 2011 Retired Lists
Click on the Stampin' Up! Last Chance lists below to see which products you can't live without, then visit my ONLINE STORE.

Last Chance - Print Stamp Sets Retired List PDFOnline Store Link to Wood Mount Stamp Sets
Online Store Link to Clear Mount Stamp Sets
(Stamp sets will be available until June 30th)

Last Chance - Print Accessory Retired List PDF(some on sale for up to 40% off)Online Store Link to Accessories
Accessories are available only while supplies last. 
These items go quickly... 
I recommend ordering via my online store asap!

Last Chance - Print Definitely Decorative Retired List PDF
Link to Definitely Decorative
Defintely Decorative items are available only while supplies last.



Purchase Retiring Stampin' Up! products at my ONLINE STORE.

Please feel free to contact me if you're interested in hosting a workshop for you and your friends. If you're in the area, I'd be more than happy to help you host one! :)

Thanks Everyone! Have a good night and happy crafting! :)

No comments: