Friday, May 6, 2011

Administrative Professionals Week

Good Evening Everyone! :)

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. So many things have happened since then! I've been doing a lot of wedding planing :) and I had my VERY first Stampin' Up! workshop. I was so exciting, I can't wait to have another one. Also, I am going to be starting a "craft club" of some sort where once a month or so people can come over and make projects that I would prepare. It would be $15 for materials or you can recieve the materials for FREE if you place a minimum order of $20 :) Please let me know if you're interested, we can even take turns "hosting" so that we all get a chance to recieve hostess benefits! :)

Other Stampin' Up! news, the Occasions Mini catalog is officially over, but the new Summer Mini catalog is out! Check it out on my website along with the promotions for National Scrapbooking Month! Stampin' Up! has some awesome stamp sets 30% off. Check it out here: www.regalcrafts.stampinup.net

LAST week was Administrative Professionals Week. I truly believe that the organizations we work for would crumble without all the administrative support that is provided. At the place where I work, we have an AMAZING admin, without her, I don't even know how we would function! I made her a little card and a post-it holder that also has a holder for a mini pen. Thanks to all the Administrative Professionals out there for all that you do!!




THIS week is  Nurse's Weeks, I still need to make something for that... Not really sure what to make yet though. Whatever it is, I better hurry before it's over!

Have a good night!

No comments: