Saturday, March 26, 2011

Briar Patch Marketplace

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Things have been SO busy!  Here are some updates:

I'm totally LOVING my Stampin' Up! stuff :) I really love how all the paper, ink, and ribbon all coordinate :) I'm going to my first demonstrators meeting in a couple weeks so I'm trying to figure out what card I'm going to make for everyone. I got the Big Shot and I love it! :)

I'm going to check out Briar Patch Marketplace today. This will be my first Arts and Crafts fair. One of my coworkers told me about it and I'm so excited! I spoke with one of the people in charge there and she's bringing a contract for me to look over. Hopefully this will bring me closer to achieving my goal of being able to sell my projects! :)

I've made some cards lately, but here's the one that's uploaded. It's for my coworker's birthday last week :) can you tell he likes Apple?

1 comment:

Accidentally Fit said...

I heart this o ne too! *hahaha*
It is rather iconic!

Nana B <3's Apple too! ;P