Thursday, March 10, 2011

SO EXCITED!! :)

I have been waiting all week and I finally got it! My Stampin' Up starter kit arrived today and I can't wait to play with all the new supplies I got. I was so excited that I took pictures of all the stuff. I even put all my new stamps together and labeled all of the stamps, ink pads, and all the other tools I got too :) ... if you would like to place a Stampin' Up order and receive the preferred pricing, please let me know so that I can get that for you :)

I'll post up the pictures another time (I haven't uploaded them yet).

Oh another note, here is a birthday card that I put together for my co-worker, Sarah :) For a short period of time we shared an office, and for a short period of time she was even my "boss" lol. I hope you had a wonderful birthday Sarah, you deserve it! :)

I used tweezers to try and hold the cad shut so that you would be able to see the contrast :)
 Have a good night everyone!

Happy Crafting :)

No comments: