Saturday, March 5, 2011

Stampin' Up Birthday Cards

Hi Everyone!

I'm finally posting the cards that I made at the first workshop I ever went to! Yes, it was a Stampin' Up workshop :) It was a Make and Take workshop so you make two cards of each, the theme this time was Birthday Cards. Don't be surprised if some people will actually get these lol. Here you go!



The samples were much prettier, but I couldn't follow directions! I'm still happy with the way they turned out. Also, just like I mentioned in my previous post, I've become a Stampin' Up demonstrator, so please contact me if you would like to order anything! They have so much stuff and you'll definitely have so much fun with them all. www.stampinup.com in order to get the preferred pricing you MUST order through a demonstrator, and I would love help you out! :)

No comments: