Sunday, March 27, 2011

Inspired

I'm so glad that we were able to go to the Briar Patch Marketplace yesterday. I was able to talk to the lady in charge and she's going to add me to her vendor list so that I can have a booth in the Fall! I'm so excited! There were only a couple people who had paper crafts, so I'm really excited to be part of it. I have some many ideas and can't wait to get crafting!

I came across this card template from Dawn, she calls it the Paper Frame Card. I absolutely love it. It's simple and but it comes out SO pretty and you can do so much with it. I've already made a couple, but I was able to each one special in their own way :)

This one was for my co-worker on her last day. She's a great friend and I hope that we can keep in touch :)

This one is for my cousin's birthday :) I'm so super excited for her, this year will be filled with all the fun and excitement of planning her wedding!!! love you!! :)

No comments: